Raflbot was founded in February of 2017 as SnapRaffle and recently came out of Beta.
The ultimate goal of Raflbot is to increase local business traffic and revenue.
The app is currently listed for download in the App Store and Google Play.
Raflbot is in the final stages of negotiations with a large entertainment company in New Jersey in order to service all of their locations. We plan to focus on Hoboken first, then spread out from there.
Raflbot is a freemium service. Businesses can register an entry phone number and collect photos from their customers for free. They can also use the app to post the collected photos to their social media for free.
Raflbot makes money by charging businesses to send text blasts to their opt-in customer list. Businesses can also purchase ad retargeting. This allows them to target customers (and local people like them) on social media with ads at an additional charge.
Some of the notable places our service has been used at are:
- The Propelify Innovation Festival in Hoboken, NJ (approx. 5k attendees)
- The Lincoln Park Music Festival in Newark, NJ (approx. 8k attendees)
- The Moxie Blowdry & Beauty Bar Franchise in Montclair, NJ
- We're currently looking to raise 30k in order to help us grow our sales team.
Our current team is comprised of:
- Joseph Cameron - Founder & CEO. Background: Full Stack Software Engineer, Sales, Marketing, and Graphic Design
- Angela A. - Head of Business Operations. Background: Publicity, Sales, Marketing, and Account Management.
- Maureen C. - Head of Client Education. Background: Teaching, Copywriting, and Marketing.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss details and set up a meeting.